New Garage Door Installation
Garage door installation that fits your budget and gives your home a brand new look! Call today for a free initial consultation.
Types of Garage Doors We Offer
The right garage door will improve your home’s curb appeal and increase property value. To help you decide, here are the types to consider when choosing your garage door:
Garage Door Type:
- Short Panel – Traditional garage door (Raised short-panel)
- Long Panel – Traditional garage door (Raised long-panel)
- Carriage House Style – This type opens like a traditional garage door but gives the appearance of opening out by the handles on the outside of the garage door.
- Full-View Aluminum Door – This type is simple but elegant with clean lines and sleek glass door panels that give it the streamlined appeal.
- Wrought Iron Garage Door – Wrought Iron is the material of choice for those who want a garage door that is durable and long-lasting. These panels are made with 16-gauge steel that are rolled and formed which gives them their strength in durability as well as providing urethane foam insulation that will keep out any elements.
- Steel – Steel is the most common and least expensive garage door that is low maintenance and offers pre-painted colors.
- Wood – The natural wood of this type of garage door provides warmth and elegance and can be painted or stained to match your home’s exterior.
- Wood Composite – This type of garage door is made with recycled materials and is low maintenance and can be painted or stained to match your home.
Your Professional Garage Door Company
The garage door is an essential part of your home’s architecture. From its durability and safety to style, security, or energy-efficient features – you’ll want it complementing all aspects. That’s why we’re here with our expert knowledge to help you select the right garage door for your home that suits both function and aesthetics that fits your needs and budget.
We have a wide range of garage doors for any need you may have. Whether it’s fast, heavy-duty or insulated models, we’ve got what your home needs. With same-day service and industry-leading quality products delivered by our team who care about providing excellent customer experience plus professional garage door installation.
Garage Door Insulation
The most important thing to consider when choosing insulation for your garage door is its energy efficiency, which can save on your energy bill. In addition, you will want a material that provides noise reduction and aesthetically pleasing results, so it does not negatively impact the look or functionality of your home’s exterior. The insulation is measured by R-value, meaning the higher the R-value, the better insulated your garage door is.
Garage Door Budget
We have doors that will suit anyone’s budget, from the luxurious to more simple models. Our experts are here for you every step of the way. Just let us know what type or style is most important in your mind and we’ll provide helpful insight into how much money can be saved by making a decision about installing the right door for your home.
Why Choose National Garage Doors?
The team at National Garage Doors is committed to providing you with excellent service. Whether your garage door needs replacing, or you just need repairs, our technicians are trained and certified in all aspects of residential and commercial installations so that 100% customer satisfaction will be achieved on site. With emergency service as well as estimates available for new doors – there’s no better choice than National Garage Doors. Here’s why:
- Professional Garage Door Repair
- 24/7 & Same-Day Service
- Affordable Price
- Excellent Customer Service
When it comes time for a new garage door, you want the best service possible. That’s why National Garage Door is here for you. We will help guide your decision towards what type of garage door installation is right and give an estimate without any hassle or pressure. Give us a call today!
Our Service Area
For more than two generations, we’ve provided 5-star service to homes and businesses all around the Atlanta area. We strive to deliver same-day service and in many cases, we can get to the problem in an hour.
We have happy customers all around cities like Acworth, Decatur, Duluth, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Dunwoody, Cumming, Marietta, Milton, Norcross, Woodstock, Roswell, Snellville, Stone Mountain, Vinings, Brookhaven, Peachtree Corners, and more. Call us whenever you need reliable, affordable garage door service around Atlanta.